Your philanthropic legacy...
Ascension Michigan Foundation understands that searching for a cause that will ultimately be your philanthropic legacy is extremely personal - and is a decision that requires you to follow your heart on what is important to you and your family, and where you feel your gift will make the most difference for years to come.
We are so grateful that your heart has led you here to learn more.
As part of Ascension, one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the nation, Ascension Michigan Foundation is wholly committed to being the philanthropic arm for supporting Ascension’s Mission across our Michigan health ministries:
Rooted in the loving ministry of Jesus as healer, we commit ourselves to serving all persons with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable. Our Catholic health ministry is dedicated to spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals and communities. We are advocates for a compassionate and just society through our actions and our words.
Ascension Michigan Foundation is made up of nine individual local foundations, any or all of which you can design your planned gift to support:
- Ascension Borgess Allegan Foundation - Allegan, MI
- Ascension Borgess Foundation - Kalamazoo, MI
- Ascension Borgess-Lee Foundation - Dowagiac, MI
- Ascension Genesys Foundation - Grand Blanc, MI
- Ascension Providence Rochester Foundation - Rochester, MI
- Ascension Providence Foundation - Novi, MI
- Ascension St. John Foundation - Detroit, MI
- Ascension St. Joseph Foundation - Tawas City, MI
- Ascension St. Mary’s Foundation - Saginaw, MI
There are many details to be considered with a charitable planned gift, so we welcome you to look around our Legacy Giving pages to gather any information you may need. Should you wish to speak to someone directly, please call 313-343-7702.
NEW: Another ACGA rate increase! Learn how that could mean more income for you.